For people like us who spend nearly every weekend of the summer on our boat, having some new menu ideas to share with your captain, first mate, and guests is always a nice way to mix things up.
Here are some cooking tips & menu ideas we found online, especially catered toward cooking in tight quarters:
- The Boat Galley: https://theboatgalley.com/recipe-grid/
- The Galley Kitchen by AllRecipes: http://dish.allrecipes.com/the-galley-kitchen-boat/
- GetMyBoat One-Dish Meals: https://www.getmyboat.com/resources/tips-for-renters/269/easy-one-dish-meals-for-boat-trips/
- MarineMax Top 10 Boating Recipes: https://www.marinemax.com/connect/lifestyles/recipes/top-boating-recipes
- Pinterest Boating Recipes: https://www.pinterest.com/boatus/boating-recipes/
- SaltySailors.com Boat Galley Recipes: http://www.saltysailors.com/Galley/recipelisting.html#.XK_FSehKg2w
We hope some of these recipes inspire you to expand your cooking horizons when planning your next boating adventure.
In addition to satisfying your hunger, be sure to look the part as well by stocking up on boating apparel. Nauti Details offers a wide selection of t-shirts, tank tops, hats, and drinkware for men and women who love boating.